Black & Veatch Safety Clerk 1 in United States
Safety Clerk 1
To provide general clerical support performing routine activities under direct supervision and within defined procedures for the Safety team. May have occasional contact with clients, suppliers, or company employees outside the immediate work area to exchange information. This position commonly assists project or administrative support assistants.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completes simple paper filing activities.
• Receives and distributes mail.
• Tracks safety training.
• Communicates with safety team on site.
• Aids with health and safety screenings.
• Faxes documents.
• Copies documents.
• Prepares files for archiving.
• Distributes documents.
• Performs other general clerical duties as needed.
• Individual contributor with no subordinates.
No prior experience necessary. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Interest in Health and Safety
• Basic MS Word skills
• Basic MS Outlook skills
• Spelling and grammar skills • Concentration and cognitive skills
• Attention to detail and reading comprehension
• Customer focus
• Ethics and values
• Ability to prioritize
• Integrity and trust
• Time Reporting Systems
• PeopleSoft & Blueprint Basic Users
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.