Black & Veatch Resident Engineer (Civil) (2 years contract) in Singapore
Resident Engineer (Civil) (2 years contract)
•Carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance to the Building Control Act as the Qualified Site Supervisor (RTO) on record for the supervision of the works
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance to the Building Control Act as the Qualified Site Supervisor (RTO) on record for the supervision of the works
• Work with the Resident Engineer and his representatives and be responsible for enforcing specification and code
• Liaise with the discipline engineers on the review and approval of design calculations and drawings
• Are proactive in providing periodic site progress update
• Ensure appropriate and consistent documentation of inspection and test, to be in conformance with regulations set forth by BCA
Contact Compensation All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Minimum Diploma in Civil / Structural or equivalent
• Must be an IES accredited Resident Technical Officer
• At least 5 years of experience in site supervision works, preferably in water/wastewater treatment/desalination plants
• Self-starter, proactive, diligent and ability to work in a team
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.