Black & Veatch Product Marketing Manager, Atonix Digital in US, United States
Product Marketing Manager, Atonix Digital
Business Line:Atonix Digital
The Product Marketing Manager for Data Analytics will play a critical role in supporting the Infrastructure Business Lines at Atonix Digital, LLC. Responsible for the creation of customer facing content that positions the Atonix team as an evangelist for the Data Analytics in assigned Infrastructure industry’s. Is directly responsible for articulating the vision and value proposition of Atonix Digital solutions in Infrastructure to top providers globally.
Atonix Digital is in a period of rapid change as we continue to extend our reach to more enterprise customers, and branch out into small and medium sized companies. The Product Marketing Manager provides significant input into the shape, direction and growth of the organization as we transition through this change.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Directs, develops and manages content in support of marketing plans and deliverables.
• Is responsible for the development of content to aid the sales teams in communicating and influencing Infrastructure customers and prospects.
• Works with customers to understand individual persona needs which translate into messaging and marketing materials.
• Communicates externally to customers through visual and written content.
• Documents the target personas and their needs along with how the Atonix portfolio addresses their challenges. Produces customer facing content that represents the Company’s vision, strategy and ability to meet customers’ evolving needs.
• Writes or leads development of content for collateral; gathers Infrastructure customer(s) persona details to inform creation of collateral
• Maintains close customer relationships to effectively represent the voice of the customer with respect to messaging and collateral
• Serves as main internal point of contact for sales in terms of content needs
• Works with Marketing & Public Relations as a representative of the marketing message and industry value proposition
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field required, or equivalent experience.
• Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing role preference towards infrastructure assets
• Knowledge: Powerpoint, Word, Photshop, Camtasia, and other graphics tools
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Builds relationships; has the appropriate diplomatic skills to work across a matrixed-organization and is able to work collaboratively with cross functional teams across Atonix Digital.
• Demonstrates interpersonal savvy; relates comfortably with others and is attentive to others’ perspectives.
• Strong business acumen; demonstrates willingness to deeply understand the Atonix business; understands the products and platforms; has the ability to establish and manage external relationships; and the ability to represent Atonix with clients. Also understands businesses on a global scale.
• Strong communication and presentation skills; is an effective communicator who thinks strategically, writes concisely, speaks easily to large and small groups and is a coalition builder. Is able to effectively communicate technical concepts to executives and general non-technical audiences. Has experience interfacing with and presenting to C-level executives. Evangelizes the Atonix value proposition in webinars, at tradeshows and events.
• Proven track record in using visual storytelling to tell a story to customers.
• Demonstrates strategic agility; sees ahead clearly, can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately, has broad knowledge and perspective, is future oriented, can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods.
• Demonstrates innovative forward thinking; has a passion for technology and knowledge of software, IT and technology trends.
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.