Black & Veatch Sr. Manager/Director of Program Marketing in Overland Park, Kansas
Sr. Manager/Director of Program Marketing
Business Line:Atonix Digital
Atonix Digital is looking for a hands-on, creative and high energy marketing leader with success in building and accelerating pipeline through Enterprise and VAR sales teams using effective demand generation and targeted Account Based Marketing (ABM) techniques. You will work closely with leadership, to develop overall marketing strategies, tactics and materials necessary to ensure the growth of the company. You will create, lead and manage Atonix Digital’s demand generation to help achieve our growth targets, and work closely with sales management to provide support to the sales team to through the various marketing activities. If you are looking for an opportunity to “own” the marketing strategy in a new and exciting market, this is the right opportunity for you.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead GTM, product and brand marketing across all market segments
• Define and implement marketing strategy, including customer definition and target personas, segmentation, and go-to-market planning
• Work collaboratively with leadership team to ensure product and company messaging are aligned with long-term strategy
• Partner with Sales to deliver leads, sales collateral and sales enablement tools
• Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that drives lead generation for sales pipeline
• Manage and monitor pipeline to ensure consistent delivery of qualified Leads
• Lead marketing team in all facets of marketing; including demand generation, SEM, website development, PR, Thought Leadership, industry events, etc…
• Maintain demand generation budgets and optimize return and results across direct and VAR channels
• Create, monitor, and present marketing analytics that measure team performance against sales and company goals
• Develop and integrate Competitive and Market Intelligence analysis into business strategy
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 10 years of experience owning marketing and scaling growth at a SaaS/software company.
• 5+ years of management experience at a SaaS/software company.
• Relevant marketing, partner marketing and industry experience.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Demonstrated leadership experience in business to business marketing within a leading technology company.
• Understanding of the enterprise software purchase cycles in enterprise and cloud based subscription market.
• Strong technical acumen and ability to interact with highly technical people.
• Authentic, integrity-driven team player, results driven and detail oriented. Strong written, oral and cross-functional communication skills.
• Demonstrated success in owning, leading and managing demand generation programs at the enterprise level
• Direct management experience of a small marketing team
• Expertise in direct marketing tactics, including email, webinars, sponsorships, trade shows, mobile and use of third-party data sources
• Proven ability to roll up your sleeves, execute tactically, and contribute to day-to-day tasks
• Strong project management, planning and budgeting skills
• A strong sense of urgency and ownership over projects and deliverables
• Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strategic thinker with the ability to manage market positioning and messaging
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.