Black & Veatch Trainer Analyst (Application) in Bangkok, Thailand
Trainer Analyst (Application)
Business Line:Govt Federal SE
The Trainer-Analyst serves for Black & Veatch (www.bv.com) in the areas of end-user training and requirements gathering for the global Electronic Integrated Disease Surveillance System (EIDSS) and Pathogen Asset Control System (PACS) software as part of the Cooperative Biological Engagement Program (CBEP). This position is a long-term exciting opportunity for the right professional to join a dynamic team developing unique solutions for governments, ministries and services in multiple countries. It will provide an excellent experience for a motivated person with high potential for the carrier development.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
This position’s top priority is (1) to elicit, define and manage software requirements and perform business analysis through the work with B&V analysts and local in-country stakeholders; (2) to train end-users in the various institutes in the countries of project execution. The incumbent will be required to:
1) Prepare and perform training of the local staff (End Users), using materials and lesson plans, developed by B&V;
2) Perform local staff skills assessment in order to identify proper sequence of the courses and any additional training required for the staff;
3) Prepare reports on the performed trainings; perform evaluation of the trainees skills after the courses;
4) Participate in the development of training course plans, outlines, schedules and materials for software, and manage training data in the Training Tracking System;
5) Analyze the feedback, gathered from the end-users. Define the requirements to the system modification based on the end-users’ comments and suggestions;
6) Elicit specific requirements to system references and reports through the work with local in-country stakeholders;
7) Verify requirements through the work with B&V analysts and local in-country stakeholders; this may require trips to Thai regions for the Joints Requirements Discussion sessions;
8) Analyze business processes; prepare Business Process Descriptions of the existing processes in accordance to templates existing;
9) Review and verify implemented software products to ensure compliance with the user needs and requirements;
10) Travel in Thailand and to countries in Southeast Asia to conduct user training and software implementation
11) Translate official documents and manuals from English to Thai language and perform quality check of translation;
In addition to the education requirements, zero to four years related experience.; Associate degree in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent work experience. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
● Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics/physics, medicine, veterinary or related field, or equivalent is required. 2 year work experience in the fields mentioned above.
● Good knowledge of written and spoken English and Thai. Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are critical.
● Knowledge of computer basics. Knowledge of and work experience with SW: MS SQL Server, Windows Server and Workstation.
● Willingness to travel throughout Thailand and South-East Asian countries.
● Knowledge of Flow Chart Diagrams, Cross Functional Diagrams, eEPC notations is an advantage
● Excellent organizational and time management skills; able to multi-task.
● Public speaking experience.
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.