Black & Veatch Electrical Technician (Power Delivery) in Bangkok, Thailand
Electrical Technician (Power Delivery)
Under close supervision, performs engineering technician work requiring basic technical knowledge utilizing electronic applications, processes, standards and document control processes/procedures for the purpose of creating or modifying deliverables.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Learns the applications required to perform or modify less complex deliverables based on a variety of design inputs.
• Diploma or bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related disciplines from a recognized accredited university.
• Proficiency in CAD and/or Microstation
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Able to read and write in English
• Flexibility to travel.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.