Black & Veatch LOTO Coordinator - Till June 2018 in United States
LOTO Coordinator - Till June 2018
Black & Veatch is responsible for the overall plant engineering. This includes power island detailed design and the interconnection with the adjacent power plants and substation. Black & Veatch will also provide the engineering interface between the Sumitomo subcontractors, including the interface with the civil works, boiler, turbine-generator and erection companies
This role is for a site-based Permit to work/LOTO Coordinator as part of EPC consortium team on a 688MW supercritical coal fired plant expansion in Duyen Hai 3.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages Permit Office, running of Control of Works for Project, revises PTW Process and Procedure, LOTO Process and Procedures
• The LOTO Coordinator will be the acting Black Veatch Safety Tagging Authority who ensures that all Construction /Startup activities requiring Safety Tagging Permits are executed safely in accordance with the Safety Tagging Permit Procedure.
• The LOTO Coordinator will ensure that the equipment/system safety protective measures are in place prior to the start of the identified work and are removed after the work is completed.
• Prepare status reports and give LOTO training presentations to jobsite personnel, client personnel and others as directed.
• Perform other duties as directed in support of project activities.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• LOTO / PTW Coordinator - Commissioning experience
• 10 years + experience in the Power sector
• Knowledge of LOTO and Permit To Work procedures
• Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels in English.
• Bachelor’s degree or demonstrate relevant experience
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.