Black & Veatch Senior Consultant/ Consulting Manager (Infrastructure Advisory) in Philippines
Senior Consultant/ Consulting Manager (Infrastructure Advisory)
Business Line:Management Consulting
Provides technical or industry knowledge to contribute to the completion of multiple projects relating to infrastructure advisory, particularly within energy & utilities industry.
Demonstrate capabilities of leading consulting assignments independently or with moderate level of oversight and collaboration with more senior level professionals. Delegate work assignments to others in team through various phases of an engagement. Manage projects from prospect to project completion in a doer-seller project delivery model.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Engage directly with our clients to understand and define their requirements
• Manage our client engagements, either as a Project Manager or supporting the team to achieve targeted profitability, timeline and customer expectations/ deliverables.
• Utilize your previous experience and training in one or more of economics, finance, law, engineering and/ or commerce to deliver client focused solutions
• Use your economic, commercial, financial, transactional or procurement experience to play a leading role in the delivery of client engagements spanning strategic, financial and commercial advice as well as quantitative and economic modelling and analysis, procurement structuring and management and negotiation of commercial terms through to contractual and/or financial close
• Participate actively in new business pursuits, lead proposal development, build & maintain relationship with clients by leveraging internal and external resources and collaborations
Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• 7- 12 years of relevant experience industry (operational, commercial and/ or, advisory)
• Strong techno-commercial acumen having worked in a commercial or advisory role within the energy industry, preferably with a leading engineering consulting or ‘big 4’ professional services firm.
• Combined experience in Power and Water is strongly preferred
• Engineering background is strongly desirable
• Experience in one or more of the following within the private sector or government: commercial evaluation and negotiations, financial and operational due diligence, market assessments, financial modelling, regulatory economics, a business case development, access pricing and strategy, privatizations and divestments and procurement models (e.g. PPPs).
• Bachelor in Engineering
• MBA preferred
• Knowledge of a complete engagement lifecycle.
• Developing business development capability.
• Advanced technical or industry knowledge.
• Knowledge base in two or more solution areas.
• Advanced knowledge in one or more aspects of consulting processes. Human relations skills including collaboration and team functions.
• Ability to understand team functions and lead operation in an engagement environment.
• Ability to operate multiple software packages.
• Advanced PC literacy.
• Action Oriented
• Business Acumen
• Comfort Around Higher Management
• Customer Focus
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Learning on the Fly
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.