Black & Veatch Document Control Associate 3 in Toronto, Canada
Document Control Associate 3
To perform a variety of clerical and document control tasks to support various construction projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sorts, folds, and files documents.
• Receives and stamps drawings for internal routing.
• Enters data using a PC.
• Assists with distribution of drawings.
• Prints computer-generated manifests to accompany distribution of drawings.
• Assists on (supports) small and large projects.
• Generates reports as needed.
• Can lead a small, medium-sized, or large project.
• Able to train others.
• Must be knowledgeable of multiple projects assigned to peers/co-workers to provide requested support.
• Can run (lead) multiple projects.
• Can develop project workflows.
• Individual contributor with no subordinates.
Minimum 1 year of relevant experience required. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
HS diploma or equivalent preferred. Preferred Competencies: • Concentration and cognitive skills • Initiative • Interpersonal skills • Attention to detail and reading comprehension • Keyboarding skills, including MS Office • Verbal and written communication skills • Customer focus • Ethics and values • Integrity and trust • Ability to make decisions • Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.