Black & Veatch Technical Director - Asset Management in South East, United Kingdom
Technical Director - Asset Management
United Kingdom-South East
To work in the Asset Management team leading on technical and business input on studies, design, specification and implementation of asset management projects. Support the development and implementation of Tender and Marketing initiatives. The candidate will also be working closely with our Engineering Consultancy and Design & Build teams.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and apply advanced, innovative integrated technical and business solutions to complex problems
• Create and maintain client relationships with Clients (existing and new)
• Support the development of Asset Management business opportunities
• To deliver complex and challenging projects within tight deadlines, agreed requirements/outcomes and within budgetary constraints
• Responsible for supervising and developing junior team members - allocating tasks or duties and ensuring effective team working
• Working collaboratively (internally and externally)
• Minimum 2:1 degree from a leading University in a STEM or related subject
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Prior experience in Consultancy
• Non-Regulated/Commercial experience
• MSc or equivalent in Asset Management or a related subject
• PAS 55/ISO 55001 Endorsed Assessor
• Prior experience in Risk Management techniques
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.