Black & Veatch Proposal Coordinator 1 - Power Delivery in Overland Park, Kansas
Proposal Coordinator 1 - Power Delivery
Black & Veatch provides engineering, technology, consulting and construction solutions that span the life cycle of projects in the power generation, power delivery and hydrocarbon process industries. Our services encompass planning, design, procurement, construction, start up, optimization and maintenance.
Power Delivery EPC Proposals Group is looking for a motivated professional to join our team.
Responsible for developing and maintaining tools to help coordinate proposal execution teams, proposal deliverables and standardizing our proposal deliverables. Inspire and drive additional team efficiencies and process improvements to increase overall proposal success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Client RFP organization (D2).
• Permanent proposal file setup and management (D2).
• Proposal Client Messages organization, dissemination and tracking.
• Kickoff/Status Meeting coordination.
• Meeting minutes and action item list maintenance, distribution and follow-up.
• Proposal Team Contact distribution list creation and maintenance.
• Proposal status tracking and distribution.
• Standard Proposal document creation and development.
• Proposal Execution Deliverable creation
Internal approval (PRB/SPD documents)
• Proposal close out and tracking.
• Support proposal creation.
• Individual contributor with no subordinates.
Minimum 1 year experience.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Familiar with all Microsoft Office and B&V organizational tools who is willing to learn and leverage new Office 365 tools.
This position will be encouraged to leverage the skills used and gained through their exposure to EPC proposal deliverables to advance their career development at Black & Veatch
Black & Veatch experience is preferred.
• Time management
• Dealing with ambiguity
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch
does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status,
pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere.
If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.