Black & Veatch Training Specialist/Multimedia Designer in Mumbai, India
Training Specialist/Multimedia Designer
The Training Specialist/Multimedia Designer will be responsible for supporting the learning and development needs of Water Americas training programs. Coordinates with Performance Consultant in the delivery of learning and performance improvement solutions for both traditional classroom and multimedia training opportunities. This role also supports administrative duties related to roster management, reporting and course creation forms for our learning management system.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following:
• Converts various types of learning programs and content into an e-learning delivery format using Articulate/Storyline or Captivate.
• Administers training program evaluations and compiles and distributes results to appropriate training staff.
• Prepares and updates training materials as needed.
• Assists with proofreading, creating, and publishing training materials (e.g., PowerPoint slides and handouts).
Follows project plans and communicates project status.
• Maintains and updates Water College SharePoint site.
• Utilizes brand management, review and compliance of brand standards.
• Performs various administrative duties that support learning initiatives.
• Assists with course roster management and runs reports in learning management system as needed.
Contact Compensation All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
4 year degree strongly preferred
Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), required
Experience with MS SharePoint, strongly preferred
Experience with Camtasia, Articulate/Storyline or Adobe Flash
Some experience with Premier or Final Cut for video editing preferred
Knowledge of Instructional design methodologies and adult learning theory
Pior experience with learning management systems preferred, particularly Plateau/Success Factors
Ability to prioritize workload and work independently as needed
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch
does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status,
pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere.
If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.