Black & Veatch Logistics Lead in Mumbai, India
Business Line:Corporate Const/Procurement
Provides support to project teams with complex logistics functions for projects and proposals. May be required to support other logistics duties on multiple projects. May lead others in administrative responsibilities with minimal supervision.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides execution support to any project as part of the logistics team.
• Create the bidders list for logistics services.
• Supports continuous improvement efforts and the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements.
• Provides logistics support for the development of proposals and bid tab preparation.
• Prepare final version of logistics plan for proposals and projects.
• Files appropriate documents and follows filing rules.
• Individual contributor with no subordinates.
BA or BS degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain, Business, Technical, or related field. Relevant experience may be substituted for a degree. Minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Minimum years of work experience : 12 Years
• Computer Skills
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of Project Management
• Knowledge of Logistics Industry
• Customer focus
• Decision quality
• Ensures accountability
• Manages ambiguity
• Situational adaptability
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch
does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status,
pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere.
If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.