Black & Veatch Procurement Subcontract Representative in Jakarta, Indonesia
Procurement Subcontract Representative
Business Line:Corporate Const/Procurement
Performs assigned subcontract activities for a proposal and/or project.
May lead others with procurement responsibilities while requiring minimal supervision.
Will generally support required duties within the Procurement Department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Purchases assigned construction and service contracts for proposals and projects following established policies and procedures.
• Executes and manages the procurement process on assigned contracts including bid list preparation, solicitation of quotes, evaluations, recommendations, negotiations and award.
• Leads negotiations for assigned construction related contracts.
• Collaborates to resolve mildly complex claims or other contract issues.
• Ensures contract documents are issued correctly and on schedule.
• Supports the handover of i) the estimating effort to the project execution team and/or ii) awarded subcontracts to the appropriate field staff.
• Monitors contract activities and reports status.
• May be responsible for soliciting budgetary pricing for equipment, material, or labor to support estimating/proposal efforts for a project or projects. May also lead and coordinate the entire budgetary pricing effort on a project or projects.
• Files appropriate documents and follows filing rules.
Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• BA or BS degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Business, Technical / Engineering or related field preferred.
• Relevant field or office experience can substitute for a degree.
• Five (5) years of relevant experience in Subcontracts, Construction Project Management, Procurement or proven ability to perform at the capacity identified herein.
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch
does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status,
pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere.
If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.