Black & Veatch Regional Technical Recruiter in Bangkok, Thailand
Regional Technical Recruiter
Business Line:Corporate Const/Procurement
Support Operations Director and Operations Manager in conducting and evaluation of technical interviews, revolving construction talents especially pertaining to power plant constructions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
At the direction of the Construction Regional leadership, works to:
• Provides recruiting services to support regional construction staffing needs
• Sources and identifies qualified technical candidates for openings (internal and external), including cold calling
• Determines appropriate recruiting strategies utilizing the most efficient and cost effective methods.
• Conducts screening, interviews, meets with hiring managers to determine top candidates.
• Establishes salary, checks references and extends verbal and written employment offers.
Contact Compensation All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
o College level degree related to construction management. (Experience in a construction field role may substitute for the degree).
o Experience in industrial construction (particularly Energy production plants and Water facilities) and have an understanding of recruiting.
o Five to ten years direct experience in construction trades (multiple trades desired)
o Five years direct experience in construction management
(Construction-related Startup/Commissioning, Quality Control, or Construction Project Management experience may also be accepted)
o Experience interviewing construction personnel.
o Strong English language skills
o Secondary Mandarin or Indonesian language skills are highly desirable
o Limited travel throughout Asia Region.
Preferred Job Qualifications
• Previous international experience
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations to all levels of the organization
• Advanced project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Conflict management and facilitation skills
• Problem identification skills
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch
does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status,
pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere.
If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.