Black & Veatch Mechanical Engineer 1 in Bangkok, Thailand
Mechanical Engineer 1
Functions in an engineer capacity. Under close supervision, performs routine aspects of engineering assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles. Applies knowledge of engineering principles to prescribed techniques and
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and verify less complex engineering deliverables.
• Perform research and develop recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection.
• Collect, assimilate, and manage data for engineering work.
• Prepare engineering calculations following standard methods and principles.
• Understand and adhere to budget, schedule, and quality requirements.
• Minimum bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related disciplines from a recognized accredited university.
• New graduates are welcome.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent command of English.
• Flexibility to travel.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.