Black & Veatch Electrical Engineer 2 in Bangkok, Thailand
Electrical Engineer 2
Functions in a junior level engineer capacity. Under close supervision, performs engineering functions requiring knowledge and experience in engineering principles. This level builds on experience gained as Engineer1 by either obtaining more depth in specific subject area with the expectation that assignments are larger and more complex, or by gaining experience in more subject areas.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and verify less complex engineering deliverables.
• Perform research and develop recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection.
• Collect, assimilate, and manage data for engineering work.
• Prepare engineering calculations following standard methods and principles.
• Understand and adhere to budget, schedule, and quality requirements.
• Minimum bachelor's degree in electrical or control engineering or related disciplines from a recognized accredited university.
• Minimum 1 year experience in electrical engineering.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent command of English.
• Flexibility to travel.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.