Black & Veatch Document Controller in Bangkok, Thailand
To provide general clerical support performing routine activities under general supervision and within defined procedures. May have regular contact with clients, suppliers, or company employees outside the immediate work area to exchange information. This position commonly assists project or administrative support assistants.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completes paper filing activities
• Scanning and electronic filing
• Answers phones
• Greets and directs visitors
• Assembles documents
• Basic word processing and data entry
• Maintains simple spreadsheets
• Orders office supplies
• Runs reports
• May also be responsible for receiving and distributing mail, faxing, copying, cave storage, and report distribution
Basic word processing and spreadsheet experience needed; 2+ years relevant experience preferred.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Minimum bachelor's degree in secretarial or business administration from a recognized accredited university.
• Minimum 1 year experience in secretarial/administrative functions.
• Must possess administrative skills and along with document control experience
• Be able to preparation of various types of document packages for both internal and external customers
• Detail oriented, able to focus on tasks
• Must possess excellent communication, good interpersonal skills, energetic, service-minded and detail oriented
• Ability to work well with minimal supervision and can work under pressure
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Good computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.