Black & Veatch Admin Support Assistant 1 in Bangkok, Thailand
Admin Support Assistant 1
Performs typical secretarial and administrative duties and tasks of a varied nature according to established processes, applying occasional independent judgment. Generally supports smaller workgroup, such as a section, unit or functional area.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• To take care of general secretarial/ administrative functions
• To provide support to project team and management under general supervision
• To have the basic knowledge of project policies and procedures
• To completes filing activities, paper filing, scanning, electronic filing, and reviewing files for cave storage
• Any other task assigned from the Manager or coordinate work of other support staff, as well as perform performance management activities
Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills needed. 4+ years relevant experience preferred. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields
• 4-5 year experience in Project Support Assistant/Secretarial and administrative work
• Must possess administrative skills and along with document control experience
• Be able to preparation of various types of document packages for both internal and external customers
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Good computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Detail oriented, able to focus on tasks
• Must possess excellent communication, good interpersonal skills, energetic, service-minded and detail oriented
• Ability to work well with minimal supervision and can work under pressure
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.